Serves: 4 – Total time: 45 minutes
- 4 bell peppers
- 2 cups meatless crumbles
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package precooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Remove the top from and deseed the bell peppers.
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Add meatless crumbles and onion and sauté for 10 minutes.
- Prepare the rice according to package directions. Once the meatless crumbles mixture is cooked, mix in the rice, marina sauce, and cheese. Add oregano, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Stuff the peppers with the mixture and place in a baking dish. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
Adapted from The Unorthodox Epicure.