- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Butter and flour two 9 x 5 inch pans.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder, soda, and cinnamon/
- In another bowl, mix eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well. Stir in zucchini and mix until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for 70 minutes, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
Adapted from AllRecipes.com.