Servings: 4 – Total time: 20 minutes
- 8 ounces pre-sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- taco-sized tortillas or taco shells
- shredded Mexican cheese blend
- shredded lettuce
- diced tomatoes
- sour cream
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add black beans and taco seasoning. Cook for 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Fill each tortilla/taco shell with the mushroom and black bean mixture. Top with cheese, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, or whatever toppings you want.