- 1 15-ounce can black beans
- 1 15-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 10-ounce can enchilada sauce, divided
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 4 servings quinoa
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup Mexican cheese
- black pepper
- Combine black beans, diced tomatoes, frozen corn, quinoa, cream cheese, with half of the enchilada sauce in slow cooker pot. Fill an empty 15-ounce can with water and add to the mixture.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Top with Mexican cheese and remaining enchilada sauce.
- Cover and cook for 4-5 hours on high.
Adapted from Creme da la Crumb.