Servings: 4 – Total time: 35 minutes
- Pillsbury crescents
- 1 potato, cubed
- 1 onion, diced
- 6 oz baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- On a baking sheet, roll out Pillsbury crescents dough. Cut the dough into 4 rectangular sections.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet to medium-high heat. Sauté onion, mushrooms, and potato for 10 minutes. Add mustard powder. Mix in cheddar cheese and stir until cheese is melted.
- Divide onion, mushroom, and potato mixture onto one side of the rectangular dough sections. Fold dough over top of the mixture and press sides together. Bake for 13 minutes.
Adapted from Lavender and Lovage.
Servings: 4 – Total time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- taco-size tortillas
- shredded cheddar or Mexican cheese blend
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic and sauté for 5-8 minutes.
- Add the zucchini, black beans, corn, and cumin. Cook, stirring occasionally, 8-10 minutes. Serve in tortillas topped with cheese on top.
Adapted from Life and Kitchen.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 + 1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 + 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 whole graham crackers, broken into pieces
- Line an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with aluminum foil. Spray foil with Pam.
- Place the butter in a heatproof bowl and microwave until melted. Mix in the graham cracker crumbs and stir with a fork until the crumbs are evenly moistened. Pour the crumb mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan and press firmly into an even layer on the bottom of the pan.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the condensed milk and chocolate chips. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla and salt.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the graham cracker base. Work quickly to spread the chocolate into an even layer over the crust.
- Sprinkle the marshmallows and graham cracker pieces on top of the chocolate. Gently press down so that the marshmallows and graham crackers become partly embedded in the chocolate.
- Refrigerate the bars until firm, about 4 hours. Use the foil to lift the bars out of the pan and transfer to a cutting board. Use a large sharp knife to cut into squares or rectangles. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Adapted from Annie’s Eats.
Serves: 4 – Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 package quinoa
- 2 cups meatless crumbles
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- green onions, chopped
- Prepare quinoa according to package directions.
- Heat olive oil in a large non-stick cooking pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and meatless crumbles sauté for 10 minutes, or until meatless crumbles are cooked.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, meatless crumbles, and onion. Stir in tomato, green onions, and cheese.
- Serve and enjoy! Top with any other burger toppings you’d like.