- 1 + 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Butter and flour a 9 x 5 loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt together.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs, oil, sugar, and mashed bananas together.
- Stir the banana mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Scrape the batter into the prepared pan and bake in the center of the oven until the bread is golden and a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean, about 60 minutes.
Adapted from The Sunlight Kitchen.