Servings: 4 – Total time: 30 minutes
- 3 cups uncooked pasta
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3 cups baby portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 475º F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. In the last 3 minutes of cooking, add frozen peas.
- Combine mushrooms, grape tomatoes, red onion, olive oil, salt, and black pepper in a large roasting pan. Bake for 15 minutes. Add wine and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Combine pasta and roasted vegetables. Serve with Parmesan cheese.
Adapted from Cooking Light’s Fresh Food Fast.