- 4 servings white rice
- 4 servings Gardein beefless strips
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup oyster sauce
- 1/3 cup sherry
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Add garlic and beefless strips and sauté until softened. Add water to the skillet in order to prevent beefless strips from sticking to the pan.
- Bring about an inch of water to boil in a small sauce pot. Put broccoli in a steamer basket, place in basket in pot, and cover. Steam for 4 to 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together oyster sauce, cooking sherry, soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar and corn starch. Add sauce to skillet and cook until sauce starts to thicken.
- Serve beef and broccoli over rice and enjoy.