Servings: 4 – Total time: 15 minutes
- 8 soft or hard taco shells
- 3 cups frozen meatless crumbles
- 1 + 1/2 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- cooking spray
- shredded Mexican cheese blend
- shredded lettuce
- diced tomatoes
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add meatless crumbles, taco seasoning, and water. Cook 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Fill each taco shell with cooked meatless crumbles, lettuce, tomato and cheese.
Adapted from EatingWell’s Taco recipe.