- 4 portobello mushroom caps, cut into strips
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 sub rolls
- munster cheese slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Mix portobello mushroom strips, broccoli florets, and red bell pepper strips with olive oil, salt, and black pepper in a large roasting pan. Roast for 20 minutes, stirring after the first 10 minutes. Turn off oven heat.
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of each sub roll. Evenly divide roasted veggies and scoop into rolls. Top veggies with munster cheese slices.
- Place subs on a baking sheet and put in oven as the heat cools. The warm oven will melt the cheese to create a melt.
- Serve and enjoy!
Adapted from Martha Stewart.