- 4 russet potatoes
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- black pepper
- grated cheese
- sour cream
- green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Bake potatoes for 60 minutes.
- In last 20 minutes of baking, heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper and sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Add black beans, kidney beans, corn, cumin, salt, and black pepper to taste. Stir to combine and cook for remaining 15 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from oven and cut in half. Top potatoes with veggie mixture, cheese, sour cream, and green onions to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!