- 4 servings rice
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 16 oz can chickpeas, drained
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 13.5 fl oz can coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook until fragrant and softened.
- Add chickpeas, tomatoes, coconut milk, curry powder, cumin, salt, and coriander. Stir to combine.
- Increase heat to medium high and bring to a simmer. Continue to stir as the sauce thickens. Continue to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve over cooked rice and enjoy!
Adapted from Yummyhealthyeasy.