- 4 servings udon noodles
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 4 eggs
- 6 cups chopped cabbage
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 gloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons miso paste
- Prepare udon noodles according to package directions.
- Boil eggs for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Heat chicken broth in a medium sauce pot over medium to medium-high heat. Add soy sauce and miso paste and stir until miso is dissolved into the broth
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet. Sauté garlic, onion, and cabbage for 10 minutes.
- Divide noodles over 4 bowls, top with eggs, cooked vegetables, and pour in broth.
Adapted from Chowhound.