- 4 servings penne pasta
- asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- garlic, minced
- baby portobello mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- parmesan cheese
- black pepper
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, asparagus, and mushrooms and cook until tender.
- Combine cooked pasta and vegetables in a 9-inch x 13-inch pan. Top with parmesan cheese, salt, and black pepper to taste and broil in oven for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Adapted from Yummly.