- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 8 ounces baby portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 4 servings pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter/margarine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 + 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- black pepper
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Melt butter/margarine in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Increase heat to medium high and add garlic, onion, broccoli, and baby portobello. Sauté until tender.
- Decrease heat to medium and add heavy cream. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes. Add parmesan cheese and stir to combine.
- Add drained pasta and stir to coat.
- Serve and enjoy!