- 2 potatoes, cubed
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 oz baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 2 cups frozen meatless crumbles
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- Boil potatoes for 15 minutes or until potatoes are soft. Drain water from potatoes. In a large bowl, mix boiled potatoes with milk and butter until mashed.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté meatless crumbles, onion, and mushrooms for 10 minutes.
- Add flour, beef broth, and Worcestershire sauce cook for 5 to 10 minutes, until broth has thickened. Season with rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper, add frozen vegetables and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Spoon filling into a casserole dish. Top with mashed potatoes. Bake for 20-30 minutes.
Adapted from Cooking Nook.