Servings: 4 – Total time: 40 minutes
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 cup frozen corn
- green onions, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- shredded lettuce
- sour cream
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine black beans, corn, green onions, onion, tomato, 1/2 cup cheese, and 1/4 cup enchilada sauce. Mix well and add cumin.
- Spread 1/4 of vegetable mixture onto each tortilla. Roll up each tortilla.
- Use cooking spray to grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Place tortillas side by side in dish and cover with remaining enchilada sauce and cheese. Bake for 30 minutes. Top with lettuce, tomato, and sour cream.