Servings: 4 – Total time: 40 minutes
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 potato, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 2 cloves of garlic, diced
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup frozen carrots
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup frozen green beans
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Pillsbury crescents
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic, potato, onion, and mushrooms and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add in frozen peas, carrots, corn, and green beans and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Whisk in flour until lightly browned.
- Gradually whisk in chicken broth, heavy cream and thyme and cook until thickened. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide pot pie mixture evenly across 4 ramekins.
- Unroll the Pillsbury crescents and separate into 4 rectangles. Top each ramekin with a rectangle of crescent dough.
- Place ramekins in a baking dish to catch any spillover. Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
Adapted from Damn Delicious.