Servings: 4 – Total time: 30 minutes
- 4 servings ramen noodles
- 4-5 tablespoons shiro miso paste, to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons soy sauce, to taste
- 6-8 cups chicken broth
- 4 eggs, hard boiled
- spinach, blanched
- 1 cup corn, cooked
- green onions
- Prepare ramen noodles according to package directions.
- Divide noodles, eggs, spinach, corn, and green onions among 4 bowls.
- Add chicken broth and soy sauce to a large pot and bring to a boil. Turn heat to low and add miso paste. Stir until miso paste is dissolved into broth. Pour broth over noodles.
Adapted from Steamy Kitchen.