Servings: 4 – Total time: 40 minutes
- 1 + 1/2 cups bisquick mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 potato, diced
- 1/2 lb of asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 potato, cubed
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- black pepper
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray or oil. While skillets heats, mix together bisquick mix, milk, and eggs in a bowl.
- Measure approximately 1/4 cup of batter, and pour onto hot skillet. Rotate the skillet until the batter covers the bottom. Cook batter for around 4 to 5 minutes, or until the bottom is slightly browned. Flip and cook the other side for another 4 to 5 minutes. Repeat until you have 8 crepes.
- Keep the skillet on the burner, increase heat to medium-high, and add olive oil. Add mushrooms, potato, and asparagus to skillet and sauté until tender. Turn heat down to low and mix in cheese, allowing it to melt. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Evenly divide mushroom, potato, and spinach mixture across the prepared crepes. Fold the crepes over the filling and serve.
Adapted from World of Crepes.