Servings: 4 – Total time: 35 minutes
- Pillsbury crescents
- 1 potato, cubed
- 1 onion, diced
- 6 oz baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- On a baking sheet, roll out Pillsbury crescents dough. Cut the dough into 4 rectangular sections.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet to medium-high heat. Sauté onion, mushrooms, and potato for 10 minutes. Add mustard powder. Mix in cheddar cheese and stir until cheese is melted.
- Divide onion, mushroom, and potato mixture onto one side of the rectangular dough sections. Fold dough over top of the mixture and press sides together. Bake for 13 minutes.
Adapted from Lavender and Lovage.