- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 + 1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 + 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 whole graham crackers, broken into pieces
- Line an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with aluminum foil. Spray foil with Pam.
- Place the butter in a heatproof bowl and microwave until melted. Mix in the graham cracker crumbs and stir with a fork until the crumbs are evenly moistened. Pour the crumb mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan and press firmly into an even layer on the bottom of the pan.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the condensed milk and chocolate chips. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla and salt.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the graham cracker base. Work quickly to spread the chocolate into an even layer over the crust.
- Sprinkle the marshmallows and graham cracker pieces on top of the chocolate. Gently press down so that the marshmallows and graham crackers become partly embedded in the chocolate.
- Refrigerate the bars until firm, about 4 hours. Use the foil to lift the bars out of the pan and transfer to a cutting board. Use a large sharp knife to cut into squares or rectangles. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Adapted from Annie’s Eats.