Serves: 4 – Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 package quinoa
- 2 cups meatless crumbles
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- green onions, chopped
- Prepare quinoa according to package directions.
- Heat olive oil in a large non-stick cooking pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and meatless crumbles sauté for 10 minutes, or until meatless crumbles are cooked.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, meatless crumbles, and onion. Stir in tomato, green onions, and cheese.
- Serve and enjoy! Top with any other burger toppings you’d like.