- 1 package precooked brown rice
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- green onions, chopped
- 4 large tortillas
- Mexican cheese, shredded
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium. Add onions, garlic, and cumin. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
- Add beans and corn. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in green onions.
- Fill tortillas with rice, bean mixture, and cheese.
Adapted from MarthaStewart.com.