- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup kikkoman teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 + 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 8 ounces baby portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- green onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup cashews
- 4 cups cooked rice
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add broccoli, onion, and mushrooms and saute until tender.
- In a small bowl, combine teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, and cornstarch.
- Add teriyaki sauce mixture to veggies and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in cashews and green onions.
- Serve over cooked rice.