Servings: 4 – Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 package precooked brown rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 tortillas
- sour cream
- shredded cheese blend
- Heat rice according to package directions.
- Microwave tortillas for 1 minute.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add black beans, corn, green pepper, and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes. Stir in broth and cumin and cook until liquid is almost evaporated.
- Spread 1/4 of rice on each tortilla. Top evenly with black bean mixture, sour cream, and cheese. Fold and serve.
Adapted from Cooking Light’s Fresh Food Superfast.