Servings: 4 Total time: 30 minutes
- 13 ounces rainbow five-cheese tortellini
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Parmesan cheese, shredded
- pine nuts
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and broccoli and cook for 5 minutes. Add spinach and cook until spinach is wilted.
- Combine tortellini with cooked broccoli and spinach. Add lemon juice and toss gently. Serve with Parmesan cheese and pine nuts.
Adapted from What Megan’s Making.