Servings: 4 – Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 servings uncooked quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Stir in uncooked quinoa, broth, beans, tomato, corn, and salt and bring to a boil. Redue heat to medium and cover. Allow to simmer for about 25 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Serve with cheese and sour cream.
Adapted from Annie’s Eats’ Mexican Quinoa recipe.