- 3 cups Apple Cinnamon Chex cereal
- 4 cups popcorn (air popped or popped on the stove)
- 2 cups honey roasted peanuts
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Karo syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Place popcorn in a roasting pan.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and stir in the Karo syrup and brown sugar. Once melted, remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal mix and stir to coat.
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring halfway though.
- Separate popcorn from pan while still warm. Mix popcorn with Chex and peanuts in a bowl. Enjoy!
Adapted from A Few Short Cuts’ Caramel Corn Chex Mix recipe.