Servings: 4 – Total time: 20 minutes
- 1 onion, cut into strips
- 1 bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 8 fajita-sized tortillas
- shredded Mexican cheese blend
- shredded lettuce
- diced tomatoes
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper and cook until softened, about 8 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add black beans, salsa, and cumin to skillet. Cook until liquid evaporates, about 5 minutes.
- Evenly divide the black bean mixture among the tortillas. Add the cooked onion and bell pepper and serve with lettuce, tomato, and cheese.
Adapted from Katherine Martinelli’s Vegetarian Fajita Wraps recipe.