Servings: 4 – Total time: 20 minutes
- 1 onion, cut into strips
- 1 bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package ready rice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 8 fajita-sized tortillas
- shredded Mexican cheese blend
- shredded lettuce
- diced tomatoes
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper and cook until softened, about 8 minutes.
- Add black beans and cumin. Cook until liquid evaporates, about 5 minutes. Mix rice into veggie mixture.
- Evenly divide the black bean mixture among the tortillas. Serve with lettuce, tomato, and cheese.
Adapted from Katherine Martinelli’s Vegetarian Fajita Wraps recipe.