Servings: 4 – Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 pizza crust
- 1/3 cup pesto
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup grape tomates
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon basil
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Combine onion, zucchini, grape tomatoes, olive oil, salt, and black pepper in a roasting pan. Bake for 18 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring after 12 minutes. Add basil to roasted vegetables and toss gently.
- Place pizza crust on an ungreased baking sheet.Spread pesto evenly over crust. Top with roasted vegetables and sprinkle evenly with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake at 500°F for 7 minutes or until cheese melts.
Adapted from Cooking Light’s Fresh Food Fast.