Servings: 4 – Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 portobello caps, sliced with stems and gills removed
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 8 fajita-sized tortillas
- shredded lettuce
- diced tomatoes
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, onion, bell pepper, and cumin. Cook for 8 minutes, or until vegetables are soft.
- Using a spatula, scoop vegetables into tortillas and garnish with lettuce, tomato, and cheese.
Adapted from Kitchen Trial and Error’s Portobello Mushroom Fajitas recipe.