Servings: 4 – Total time: 40 minutes
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- cooking spray
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomato
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix refried beans, 1/2 cup Mexican cheese blend, bell pepper, onion, and tomato.
- Spread refried bean mixture evenly onto each tortilla. Roll up each tortilla.
- Use cooking spray to grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Place tortillas side by side in dish and cover with enchilada sauce and cheese. Bake for 30 minutes. Garnish with lettuce and tomato.
Adapted from Recipes Happen’s Homemade Enchiladas recipe.