Servings: 4 – Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 2 naan
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 3/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook for 7 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Place naan on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Spread 2 tablespoons pesto over each naan. Sprinkle cooked mushrooms evenly over each naan and top with goat cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese softens. Cut each pizza in half.
Adapted from Cooking Light’s Fresh Food Superfast.