Servings: 4 – Total time: 30 minutes
- pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brush olive oil onto pre-baked pizza crust, covering the entire surface. Sprinkle garlic evenly over crust.
- Cut spinach leaves into strips and scatter evenly over crust. Cover pizza with mozzarella cheese and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle basil on top and season with black pepper to taste.
- Bake in oven for 13 minutes on an ungreased baking sheet, or until cheese is melted.
Adapted from Annie’s Eats’ Spinach and Mushroom Pizza recipe.