Servings: 4 – Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups frozen meatless crumbles
- 1 can black beans, washed and drained
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 flour tortillas
- cooking spray
- shredded lettuce
- shredded Mexican cheese blend
- sliced avocado
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add meatless crumbles to pan and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in black beans and salsa. Cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Preheat broiler. Coat both sides of the tortillas with cooking spray. Arrange tortillas in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Broil 1 minutes on each side or until crisp.
- Spread 1/4 of the meatless crumble mixture over each tortilla. Top each with shredded lettuce, cheese, and sour cream. Garnish with avocado.
Adapted from Cooking Light’s Fresh Food Superfast.