Total time: 30 minutes
- 4 cups cinnamon Chex cereal
- 2 + 1/2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 + 1/2 cups candy corn
- 2 cup almonds
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix almonds, maple syrup, and salt in a bowl.
- Spread almonds on a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 20 minutes, disturbing the almonds halfway though.
- Break almonds apart while still warm.
- Combine almonds, Chex cereal, pretzel sticks, and candy corn in a large bowl.
Adapted from The Wannabe Chef’s Salty-Sweet Halloween Chex Mix recipe.