Servings: 4 – Total Time: 35 minutes
- 4 flour tortillas
- cooking spray
- 3 large portobello mushroom caps, chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- green onions, thinly sliced
- sour cream
- Stack tortillas and microwave at high for 1 minute. Leave in microwave to keep warm while preparing filling.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add mushrooms and sauté for 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add vinaigrette, beans, and salsa and cook for 5 to 6 minutes, or until liquid evaporates, stirring constantly.
- Spoon 1/4 bean mixture onto each tortilla. Sprinkle evenly with cheese and green onions and fold tortillas in half.
- Wipe skillet with paper towels and heat over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Place 1 quesadilla in the pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side or until golden and cheese melts. Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges and serve with sour cream.
Adapted from Cooking Light’s Fresh Food Fast.