Servings: 4 – Total time: 25 minutes
- 13 ounces rainbow five-cheese tortelloni
- 2 cups sliced asparagus
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- shredded Parmesan cheese
- toasted pine nuts
- Prepare tortelloni according to package directions. Add asparagus during last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain pasta and asparagus.
- While pasta cooks, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and sauté 1 minute. Add spinach, salt, and pepper. Cook 3 minutes or until spinach wilts.
- Combine pasta mixture and spinach mixture in a large bowl. Add lemon juice and toss gently. Top servings evenly with Parmesan cheese and nuts.
Slightly adapted from Cooking Light’s Fresh Food Fast.