Servings: 4 – Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine sesame oil, eggs, and egg whites in a small bowl. Stir well and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add egg mixture and stir fry 2 minutes.
- Add cooked rice and soy sauce. Stir fry 3 minutes.
- Add peas, salt, and pepper. Stir fry 5 minutes.
- Add bean sprouts and green onions. Stir fry 2 minutes.
Adapted from Cooking Light’s Egg Fried Rice Recipe.