Servings: 4 – Total time: 25 minutes
- 15 ounces frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 8 ounces baby portobello mushrooms, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- While ravioli cooks, heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; sauté 6-7 minutes or until browned.
- Combine flour, half-and-half, sun-dried tomato pesto, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl. Stir until smooth. Add to pan and stir well. Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly.
- Divide ravioli evenly among 4 plates. Spoon mushroom mixture evenly over ravioli. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Slightly adapted from Cooking Light’s Fresh Food Fast.