- 2 skeins Red Heart Super Saver in Light Sage*
- 2 skeins Red Heart Super Saver in Country Blue*
- 2 skeins Red Heart Super Saver in Pale Yellow*
- 12.75 mm knitting needles
- With 1 strand of each color yarn held together, cast on 80 stitches.
- Knit first row.
- Purl second row.
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 until throw reaches desired length (mine reached a total of 120 rows).
- Cast off.
- Adding tassels: With remaining yarn, cut 80 strands of each color between 12 and 16 inches long (I used 14 inches). Each tassel will have 1 strand of each color. Evenly distribute 40 tassels on each end of the throw–one tassel every two stitches. For instructions on how to add tassels, I followed this extremely helpful YouTube video.
*Note: This pattern can be used with different colors or a different brand of yarn. I found that I needed approximately 240 yards of each color for this pattern.
Adapted from Lion Brand Yarn’s Fast Finish Throw knitting pattern.