Servings: 4 Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pizza crust
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 can artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 2 tablespoon2 olive oil
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add shallot and cook until softened. Add spinach and cook until wilted.
- Spread 1 tablespoon olive oil over pizza crust. Top with cheese, artichokes, garlic, and cooked spinach and shallot.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with diced tomato.
Adapted from 5 Minutes for Mom.